PerfectScape
Welcome to PerfectScape, the number 1 517 runescape private server.

This was 100% coded by me (perfect), and all donations will be to me.

Please download, and vote. Links are below.
Download: http: //www.mediafire.com/?tjnntqdnyhy
Vote: http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&id=10720
PerfectScape
Welcome to PerfectScape, the number 1 517 runescape private server.

This was 100% coded by me (perfect), and all donations will be to me.

Please download, and vote. Links are below.
Download: http: //www.mediafire.com/?tjnntqdnyhy
Vote: http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/?action=details&id=10720
PerfectScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy your stay and Play alot that wonderful server (:

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panda For Moderator!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Panda

Panda

Panda For Moderator! Empty
PostSubject: Panda For Moderator!   Panda For Moderator! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Username: Panda

What YOU can do to help the server (try and be unique this will help you stand out).
I could bring ease and control to the game as I will answer any question or difficulty other servers may have such as; applying for mod, how to get a skill level up or informing a server where to buy something at the shops. I do give warnings, but it depends if they are harming another user, i will retaliate and give them a warning, but if its got something to do with personnel matters, there's absolutely no warnings.

I will be a very consistent and helpful moderator if I should become one, and I most definitely would not like to ban anyone but if a user is doing something wrong or against the rules then I must. Although I will only ban users to make Perfect-scape a safer more comfortable place! I am mostly confident as mod that I will be appreciated, if there was a dilemma I would do as much as I possibly could in my supremacy to facilitate.

I would just about always be on the server because i really enjoy the server – it’s a fine hobby of mine. You may rely on me 100 % along the way that I will answer any query you may have or assist with any dilemma. I can do a lot in this situation
Fellow Perfect Scapers refer to me as; supporting and friendly, some more aswell.

I have taken into account that when I am generally on after school there is no mod or administrators on and this is the specific time when I see a handful of people infringing the rules. I am exceptionally experienced in the server, my knowledge is extensively broad on the topic and a variety of the places I have played, I’ve been teamed and looted many times mostly in pk during a gbs battle with another user. I could most definitely help with this uprising issue If I should become mod.

Any prevous experience/qualifications.
I have A lot of experience because i have been mod 2 - 3 times, admin 4 times.

Have I been banned From Perfectscape? If yes..why where u banned?
No.

Hobbies, interests etc.
Well i play 2 sports, Soccer and Footy.
I am 15 years old I live in australia im pretty good with computer's when it comes to viruses or downloading things. Thats not all but thats all i'm writing because if I wrote all I could we'll be here for weeks maybe months lol!

Anything that may help you become a moderator?

Yes,
I give chances. I dont go around see someone annoying another user and auto ban.
I Give them a warning, of peace.
If someones autoclicking or typing.
Its a automatic ban for me.
Thanks for listening.

-----------------------------------------------------------Panda <3----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Perfect
Admin
Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Panda For Moderator!   Panda For Moderator! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:30 am

Decent. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://perfectscape.darkbb.com
Panda

Panda

PostSubject: Panda For Moderator!   Panda For Moderator! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks,

------------------------------------------------------------------Panda-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Nazi Banana

PostSubject: Re: Panda For Moderator!   Panda For Moderator! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Nice App.
Back to top Go down
Panda

Panda

PostSubject: Panda For Moderator!   Panda For Moderator! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanks you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panda For Moderator!   Panda For Moderator! Empty

Back to top Go down

Panda For Moderator!
Page 1 of 1